+ Show network options (don't show on stream)
- Hide networking options
Your ID: --- | Username:
Connect to ID:
Only one user should act as a host, all users should connect to the same ID. If someone can't connect, switch to Chrome (including the host).
- Left click on a warp to start linking. Then, change location, click a mark to set it or another warp to create a link. Right click to cancel this state.
- Right click on any known warp to undo and mark it as unknown (if it's a link, it will mark the other end as unknown too).
- Left click on the map to change current location.
- Left click twice on a linked warp to change to the linked location.
- Right click on any highlighted mark to cycle through all the maps with the mark in it.
- Left click on the progress tracker to mark an objective as completed.
- Left click on an empty space in an overcrowded location's map to check its layout.
- Left click the remaining warps number to highlight all warps & locations left to check.
The map is color coded (i.e. Emerald has cities, routes and dungeons)
The progress tracker can be used to mark warps too.
Additional thanks to:
- Implemented modifiers: add color to links and marks to keep track of non-essential important locations (i.e. Pokémon Centers).
Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen & Pokémon White 2 Randomizers are available to download in PointCrow's Discord!
- Right click and hold on an empty space to hide the warps to check the location's layout.
- Added corridors (grey unknown warps). They work the same way as normal unknown warps, but they are in a separate category so it's easier to cycle through unchecked warps.
- Added a bunch of corridors to the Crystal (iFatRain's) tracker for Warp & Item randomizer games. Cycle through the new grey unknown mark to check all new locations. If I missed any let me know.
- Hover the mouse over icons to get a tooltips with descriptions. Toggle off it in the settings.
- Left click the remaining checks number to highlight all locations with unknown warps.
- Modifiers no longer get removed when creating a new link over them.
- Showing remaining unknown warps. Clicking on it will highlight them on the location and the map.
- Improved rendering so Chrome users can use the tracker with Hardware Acceleration turned off.
- Fit to Window option added.
- New map by KittyPBoxx: FireRed + CrystalDust + Emerald Crossover Map Randomizer.