+ Show network options (don't show on stream)
- Hide networking options
Your ID: --- | Username:
Connect to ID:
Only one user should act as a host, all users should connect to the same ID.
- Left click on a warp to start linking. Then, change location, click a mark to set it or another warp to create a link. Right click to cancel this state.
- Right click on any known warp to undo and mark it as unknown (if it's a link, it will mark the other end as unknown too).
- Left click on the map to change current location.
- Left click twice on a linked warp to change to the linked location.
- Right click on any highlighted mark to cycle through all the maps with the mark in it.
- Left click on the progress tracker to mark an objective as completed.
- Left click on an empty space in an overcrowded location's map to check its layout.
- Left click the remaining warps number to highlight all warps & locations left to check.
The map is color coded (i.e. Emerald has cities, routes and dungeons)
The progress tracker can be used to mark warps too.
To resize the tracker use your browser's built-in functionality to zoom in/out (Ctrl + Scroll Wheel).
Added features and/or improved the tracker's code in any way: Geshode
- Implemented modifiers: add color to links and marks to keep track of non-essential important locations (i.e. Pokémon Centers).
Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen & Pokémon White 2 Randomizers are available to download in PointCrow's Discord!
- Right click and hold on an empty space to hide the warps to check the location's layout.
- Added corridors (grey unknown warps). They work the same way as normal unknown warps, but they are in a separate category so it's easier to cycle through unchecked warps.
- Added a bunch of corridors to the Crystal (iFatRain's) tracker for Warp & Item randomizer games. Cycle through the new grey unknown mark to check all new locations. If I missed any let me know.
- Hover the mouse over icons to get a tooltips with descriptions. Toggle off it in the settings.
- Left click the remaining checks number to highlight all locations with unknown warps.
- Modifiers no longer get removed when creating a new link over them.
- Showing remaining unknown warps. Clicking on it will highlight them on the location and the map.
- Improved rendering so Chrome users can use the tracker with Hardware Acceleration turned off.
- Fit to Window option added.
- New map by KittyPBoxx: FireRed + CrystalDust + Emerald Crossover Map Randomizer.